Asphalt Pave Operators, Screed Operators, Asphalt Rakers and Roller Operators
Location: 111 Commerce Way South Windsor, CT 06074
Occupational Category: Operator
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: USD 0 $0 / year
Description:M&S Paving And Sealing Inc. is seeking a Asphalt Pave Operators, Screed Operators, Asphalt Rakers and Roller Operators.
Immediate openings available for the correct skilled candidate. M&S maintains a fast-paced, drug-free work environment. In this environment, our workers must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a personal commitment to doing the job right the first time.
- Operation of all types of asphalt paving equipment including: asphalt paver, screed, rollers, broom skid steer, and backhoe
- Applying crack fill material utilizing a crack seal kettle and a wand.
- Applying seal coat material utilizing a long-handled squeegee and/or spray wand.
- Conducting manual labor including shoveling, brooming and raking.
- Operating small equipment including a skid steer or highway broom.
- Using hand tools: ability to shovel, rake and handle other small tools.
- Equipment cleanup and organization of inventory.
- Assisting in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Working Safe, Smart and Proud
- 2 or more years of industry experience
- Current Driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Passing of background check and drug screening (required)
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, and dusty environments.
- Must have strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers, contractors and the general public in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
- Commitment to a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift and carry loads within limits set by OSHA regulations.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Willingness to communicate and learn basic job competencies.
- A professional sense of discipline, composure and resourcefulness.
Date Posted: March 9, 2021 December 15, 2021
If interested in this position, please click the Apply Now button below to proceed.